Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wake

I got a new wakeboard! It's a CWB Pure. I also got Vapor boots. I am so excited. I've always wanted to try one. Now I just need a better boat haha. I'll have to go with friends for the time being though. The boat comes later :)

We watched the "Pursuit of Happyness" or "Crappyness" last night. Do yourself a favor and don't let your girlfriend or wife make you watch it. I don't think Jenny even liked it. Pretty boring.

Chad King had a little baby girl Cheyanne, she was born on April 3rd, and was 7lbs and 18" long. Adorable. Good lucky with the poopypants buddy.

It's officially pingpong season again. So if any of you feel up to the challenge I'll be waiting on Paradise Road for your sorry asses. Ken started at Finning today. He said he was excited to go to work. I wonder how long that will last. Well that's enough for today. Just a quick update of what's happening. Enjoy the pictures.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wowie thats some set up u got goin on!! cute little baby :) makes me want another one, u postin all these baby pics!! ps wake boarding is tres tres fun....