Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What else is new?


Point form today? Just cause I'm a lazy SOB and my neck frickin hurts like you wouldn't believe for about 6 days now. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

* jenny bought a new toyota tacoma 4 door, black, pimp, 40 some g's

* jaret is gone to my mom and dad's till tommorow then they're off to newfieland for 2 weeks

* my roof vent blew off in the crazy storm we had, still can't find one that fits, pray the duct tape and ziploc bag holds up?

* my neck is fucked up bad, like you care, stupid quadding, stupid old me

* still mortgage free, woot woot woot

* bought a new fridge, microwave, and stove, yay white appliances instead of yellow

* got my passport finally, now I need to get Jt's finished up

* i need a haircut, and a new job? ok now that was corny, i like my job, not my hair though

* they make us wear uniforms at work now, THE GAY

* sounds sad, but I'm looking forward to winter and SNOWBOARDING

* my flikr 365 is still going strong!!

* this post is long and boring

* i heart jenny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*1 your gf is gonna b cooler than u now in that hot truck
*2 u lucky bastard mortgage free
*3 get a haircut and get a real job like your big brother bob! lol

congrats on you guys new truck and debt free....must feel VERY good now at work to know that moolah goes pocket bound!