Monday, February 19, 2007

Family

Jordan came over again today. (jaret's cousin) So they are playing together and I'm just lookin for stuff to buy on ebay. We got a friggin whackload of snow. My shovel broke...good excuse not to shovel anymore. I think we are going to go out for dinner with my mom and dad tonight. That should be good. Free food always tastes better. I was thinkin about taking the kids out skidooing today but maybe we'll just go sledding instead. Less work for me, and probably more fun for them. I'm still trying to find a new place to live. When stuff goes up for sale here it basically has an offer pending the instant it gets listed. So needless to say I'm having a hardtime finding one that is relatively affordable/what I want.

I only have to work 2 days this week then we're off to Fernie! Jenny, Blair, me and Brian are all going. Jenny is the biggest sweetheart ever. We went to the skihill on the weekend and she spent the entire day with him. She was teaching him to snowboard and then they spent hours together at the tube park. I don't know how I found the perfect girl when I was trying to avoid them for so long, but I did. And I'm SO SO SO happy. I'm sure she might read this sooner then later, hopefully she doesn't get nerded out hheheh..I'm sure I'll have a bunch of pics of everyone after our fernie trip anyways...so ya thats it for today..time to relax..enjoy my time off..and dream about meatballs and lime slushies....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

awwww... *sniff*

Tom + Jenny = TLA

tee hee....sooooooo just kidding! I am VERY happy that you found someone Tomato, you deserve a load of....happiness :D