Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snow

Sweet sweet snow. 15 centimeteres last night! wicked...definately going skidoodooin and snowboarding this weekend no matter what..plus it's the long weekend..3 days off!! woot woot...and we're going to Fernie next Thursday. I'm getting giddy. There is some kinda poker rally or anzac festival or somethin this weekend..so me and jt and some friends might go I hope..i think it will be fun..you sled all the way from gregoire out to anzac..

So I went and looked at a trailer up on Hall Crescent in Timberlea (in behind Cartier Park) it was 394,900. Freakin retarded prices. Ms. Boman did the showing for me..but I knew as soon as I walked in that it wasn't the "one" It sounded so good too. Almost 1500 square feet, 24*26 heated double garage, only 4 years old, 8500 square foot lot, but it had a dumb layout, was way too much money. Just didn't cut it for that amount of cash it had to be perfect for me to blow that much cash. There were already 3 offers on it too, so it would have went for more money then they were even asking...mental...

hmm what else is happening lately...im still trying to find a sitter..i put an add on mymcmurray.com and already a girl named amy up in Gregoire emailed me that she's interested in takin jaret in..you have no idea how much I've been stressing about it..I really would rather live on this side of the bridge cause the traffic in Fort McMisery is stupid busy lately..but Jocelyn does such an awesome job for me..so hard to switch sitters when she's done so good for me for so long...

hmm..what else..im kinda hungry..think im going to eat a granola bar and get back to work...no pics today..

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Have a good weekend Tom! And I need to see a picture of this 'girlfriend' so I know you're not making her up :P

HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to get proper snow in winter. in these global warming days that never happens in London. Never proper snow that settles for more than day and does not instantly turn into slush... I found out that about 200 years ago our river the Thames used to freeze over so reliably for weeks on end they had a fayre running on it, ice skating, everything. That is utterly inconceivable now. If we want to ice skate we have to go to great energy-burning extremes... thus bumping up global warming even further!!! I do a blog too. v different to yours. I'm at gledwood2.blogspot.com. You're most welcome to pay a visit if you'd like to. Looking forward to it...!...

All the Best now

Gledwood