Saturday, February 3, 2007

$55.38

Working on the weekend. Not my idea of a good saturday. I hate overtime. My partner at Finning (let's call him Joe) is an overtime pig so when he first started I told him he could work as many saturdays as his heart desires (yes im the boss..i know that probably sounds weird cause it still does to me) anyways Joe went to Italy that bastard! So here I am. Making $55.38 an hour to write some dumb shit on my blog for nobody and their neighbour to read. If any of my bosses happen to be reading this, I am exaggerating and I'm not really at work! hhahaha... Kendoll (my roommate) is watching JT today for me. We took him to the keg last night (thx J.M.) and it was so delicious. Jaret said they are going to have a Wii bowling championship today. Pretty frackin cold up here today so I think it's going to be an inside evening, or maybe we'll go watch a movie at the theater. Any suggestions? Nice and slow here so far at work. Hope it stays that way, I don't feel like moving much. They are going to make us wear uniforms at work now! That should be interesting. I heard they are going to be different colors for the different departments. Anyways..got a customer..chowda...I've gotten back into snowboarding this year too..thank god..can't believe I stopped for so long. It's all my friends faults who decided to ditch me in Fort McMisery and go south. Anyhow here's my setup I got this year. Just so I have something picturewise for you to oggle at.


Burton Canyon 156

Burton Custom Bindings

Vans Boots Boa style

No comments: