Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Smooth or Crunchy?

Not sure how many of you I've told about this story. Last year Jaret got a huge wad of gum stuck in his hair when he was sleeping. I tried for a good hour to get it out by normal means ie: washing it out,picking it out by hand,etcetc So I went onto the interweb and found some tips on getting gum out of hair and the most prevelant one was to use peanut butter. So we got a whack of PB, rubbed it in and let it settle and it worked like a freakin charm! Here's a couple pics. I was laughing my ass of when he had the PB in his hair cause it was the crunchy kind and he had little peanuts all over his head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMM all this food makes me hungry Tom! even if it is green eggs and bacon or peanut butter in hair hahaha top it all off with yummEH orange slushies.....
what's for supper?

Sarah said...

How did you not know that PB is the best way to get gum out of hair? LMAO! You need a woman :P