Monday, May 7, 2007

Back to Work

It's Monday..gay..i mean yay!!..no gay...went quadding up in Abasand on the weekend it was ridiculously muddy, but that's a good thing..at least until I had to clean them after hehehe. Definately one of the best spots in McMurray to go. I also went out for Saxton's bday on Saturday to Earl's. Good times were had. Many drinks were drunken. Jaret's soccer starts soon. That should be hilarious. Thankfully it's all downtown again this year so I don't have to drive to Timberlea or something through McMurray's ever growing traffic problems. Took an extra day off for the long weekend coming up so Jenny, Jaret, and myself will probably scoot down to Athabasca/Edmonton for the weekend. Do some shopping, maybe see a show, and I need to snag my boat as well :) Have a good week everyone. Enjoy the sunshine! It'll be winter again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pic choice Tom...theres always next year right? :)