Friday, May 4, 2007

Sicko

Well I've been sick nearly a whole week now. Such is life. Least I should be ready to party on the long weekend. I think we will be down in Etown for the long weekend for a day or 2. Maybe we can visit Sarah and Steve this time for a little while. Haven't been doing the whole blog thing much lately cause I'd rather just share pictures then my thoughts, and facebook makes it a little easier and has a bigger audience so I've been neglecting blogger.com. Sorry. Like anyone cares hahah. Here's a cute pic of my pops and my kiddo. Lata

5 comments:

michelle-my-bell said...

I care Tom, don't stop the blog! Hope you feel better soon.

KneuroKnut said...

I care Tom. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't care :P Just kidding...and yes you should come and visit me when you're in Edmonton, or perhaps I'll come and visit you since I'm in Ft Mac :D

Anonymous said...

okay..so im going 3 people strong now !! hehehe

Anonymous said...

I care too....dont b stoppin now!
or u will say all us ladies are just nobodys!