Monday, May 28, 2007

Knock Out


So I almost knocked myself out on the weekend. Still have a headache cause of it and it happened on Saturday. Me and Josh went quadding up in Abasand and close to the end of the day I basically got closelined by a big tree branch. It almost took my helmet right off my head. Left me with a nasty gash on my nose, blood everywhere, a smashed up elbow and shoulder and a good story!


Me and Jenny also went and watched UFC at Pam & Ryan's house. Liddell got his ass wooped by Rampage. Soccer again tonight, hope it doesn't rain. Getting excited to go camping this weekend, I heard it's susposed to be close to 30 degrees on the weekend. Well that's it for now. I'm at work and kinda busy. Oh, did I tell you? I'm addicted to shrimp rolls from Earls.



"Dynamite Shrimp Rolls hand rolled sushi with crunchy tempura shrimp and spicy chili mayonnaise, wasabi, ginger and soy chili sauce."

2 comments:

Sarah said...

mmmmm, those are really good! There'a a place near me that has really good ones too

AND I think I need to see a picture of your bloodiness please :D

Anonymous said...

josh has the pics..ill probably snag them off him sometime this week..might post em here or facebook..nothing deathly..but it hurt trust me hahah..im still feeling it....