Thursday, July 12, 2007

365


I've started a new little project, or BIG project on FLIKR. It's called 365. You basically take a self portrait of yourself once everyday and post it to flikr. Not sure I'll actually make it all the way though. The pictures can be anything really as long as its me thats taking it and the picture is of me or part of me or something along those lines. You can keep track of my progress and see a new pic of me everyday or so at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomdotcom88/sets/72157600755336903/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HooLA Tom that IS a big project..although I would say out of all the talented people I know you could for sure do it...you and your creativity...cant wait to see what transpires! and dont let that go to your head now lol ;p
good luck its lookin fanfuckintastic so far!!