Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Shoot from the "HIP"


Hip concert tonight! I was going to bring my camera but I'm not so sure now as it just started to rain and thunder like a mofo. There is a tornado watch warning for Fort McMurray/Fort Mckay as well. OHOH? The concert could be interesting now. Still going strong on my 365days. I am on day 8 now. Still have to take my picture for today. I am super close to selling my house. Just have to slap on the baseboards and clean the carpet and it's open house time. I am selling it privately so if anyone knows any potential buyers feel free to pass them my number. I'm hopefully going to hit the quad trails again soon. My quad misses his master :P Well back to work. Damn it's hot in here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooooo how was the HIP?? I havent seen any updates anywhere on what people thought about it? Was it worth it afterall?

Anonymous said...

it was pretty good..too many people drinking beer though and not enough dancing or hanging out by the stage..