Monday, July 9, 2007


BusyBusyBusy. Jaret is gone for 2 or 3 weeks to his mommas house. Man am I going to miss his guts. Then he's going to newfoundland for 2 weeks. He'll be a foot taller when he gets back. I've been superbusy moving Jenny in and moving out her stuff from her place as the buyers get position this Sunday. Might go to six lakes sanddunes this saturday with Josh and Chris. Would be fun. But will make for a LONG ass day though. We'll see how that pans out. Going to go see Transformers with levoir, saxton, cake, & jenny on wednesday. I heard it was pretty good. Still gotta plan a trip for me and Jenny somewhere when school starts. Where should we go? She REALLY wants to go to the cayman islands. I want to go to Amsterdam! hahahah..well have a good one. Don't get any on ya bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the hecks he goin to NF for?Go to the Cayman, I'm sure Tracey could hook you up with some fun stuff to do even though she's moving to St Maartin now....saw transformers last night and it's awesome hey?