Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Six Lakes


We drove approx 420km total on the quads on our trip up to Six Lakes, and I feel it. The trip went relatively smoothly besides a bit of wind/rain and one broken down quad that we had to haul back to civilization. We camped there for 4 nights. I don't think I ever want to see sand again. I may not have been more dirty in my entire life. I think I had about 4 or 5 layers of armpit perfume. :P We also got to ride the quads on the richardson sand dunes. So fun. It was like riding on water. Huge wide open dunes and sand forever. I want to go back there for sure for a day trip. The fishing was awesome too. We were the only ones out there that had a boat so we had the whole lake to ourselves. I also went over to Wayne Aucion's camping stag party across the lake and got a bit tipsy. Dave Matthews was there as well as Chris Barret, Shane Wheaton, Colm ready, pauly, pat leroux, and a bunch of other people. Jaret had a blast. Jordan came along with us as well (jt's cousin) and the two of them were completely covered in dirt by the end of it. Not sure I want to do that trip again real soon. It was super fun but also alot of work. Next time we go I hope I can bring some of my friends instead. Hope you all had a good long weekend. I am no longer a sixlakes virgin :) :) Also if you want to see pictures of the trip you can look at them on my facebook profile. Leave a comment!

No comments: