Wednesday, January 31, 2007

iTom

Yes I was bored. Yes I like photo editing. Yes it sucks. Finning didn't catch fire today. Work is insanely busy lately. I'm looking hard for a new place now. Joe and Joc made it official that they're moving so it's just a matter of finding the right place and we're Timberlea bound. Hopefully to a bigger and better place with a huge ass jacuzzi tub. I'm going to bed. I'm sure I could tell you all some other insignificant stuff, but I'll save it for another day. You can't wait can you? :/ :/

6 comments:

Sarah said...

wow. fubiaz.

Anonymous said...

fubiaz? whats that?

Anonymous said...

my guess would be along the lines of fabulosooooo? lol
fabulous....??

Sarah said...

Nah it was the 'word verification' word and you guys went and got all deep on me :P

Anonymous said...

Awwww geez eh? How come you get such good verification words Sarah?? I get stuff like "sbesqp"....how DO you make neat words outta that?? lol

Sarah said...

xaayuccq

...time to play scrabble! Double points if you can make a word out of that one!