Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fat Cash


I got a raise!! Well sort of. Everyday we have a morning safety meeting at 7AM sharp. Well today our manager came to the meeting and before it started he let us know that our northern living allowance is going from 450 a month to 1050! 600 dollars more a month! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Great way to start my day. Plus I took friday and monday off for my trip to Edmonton and Jasper tonight. Nice short work week. Also it looks like our 10 feet of snow might start dissappearing too. Anyways back to work. I'm so excited for this day to end. Lata...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's absolutely fabuloso!! Your birthday keeps on goin and goin!What a nice feeling eh?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way....have a wicked trip...So cute bout JT..they grow up faster than we know....have a good one! :)