Thursday, March 8, 2007

TaxMan


Went and got my taxes done at Pinkney Financial last night. I'm getting over 3600 dollars back! HIGH FIVE! It will come in handy for when me and Jenny go to Marmot on my birthday. March 23rd for all of you sending me money in the mail.

I also bought a digital camera last night from Photomagic. It's a Canon a710is, nice and compact and a sweet camera. I did a ton of research on which one to get and this was the one I finally decided on. Jaret was razzing me about it because I have about 5 or so cameras now. Jaret,Ken and I are going bowling this saturday for Big Sisters/Big Brothers for charity. Should be a good time. Jaret will get to stay up late cause it goes till about 11PM I think. He'll probably end up falling asleep heheh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HIGH FIVE YES? YES!!!

Sarah said...

*sigh* I am jealous...give me a camera!

Anonymous said...

so how is JT likin the bus and his new sitter?? Something new and exciting for him I bet eh?
I am jelous bout the whole more cameras than one can count thing too...share with us ladies now!

Anonymous said...

he loves it..his new sitter is awesome..she is just like me..one of the kids..she plays xbox with them and acts silly..shes great..and close to work..but expensive..