Sunday, March 4, 2007

Week End

Pretty lazy weekend. Jaret's been gone for over a week now :( I miss him to death. He should be home right away though. He was with my mom at Baptiste Lake for teacher's convention. He got to go visit my dad's parents in Peace River too, so that's good. They were thrilled to seem him. Me and Jenny & Pam went sledding up in Timberlea on Saturday and then me and Jenny went to Earls for way too much steak and martinis...mostly too much steak. Me and Ken and Jenny went to Peter Pond Mall today did a bit of shoppin with Ken's rent money hehe ...Got myself some new shorts a shirt and a book and a fitted sheet! Exciting huh? Gotta go meet Jaret's new sitter tonight in Gregoire. Two of the kids she watches are in Jaret's class and her son is in grade 3 across the hall, so it should work out perfect. Long as she's not some crazy person hahaha...then I have set him up to take the bus to and from the sitter. Gotta do that first thing tommorow morning. Can't wait to get back to work tommorow ...pffftt no...jaret must be itching for some wii bowling by now, he's going DOWN!!! Jaret just got home and we just played his new board game I bought him called "Last Word" It was pretty funny. Kinda hard for him. Anyhow enough of my boring shit. Here's some new pics. peace out



Helmet heads (Thomas&Jenny)

Me and Jenny at the Larsh residence

Kadence and Ryan

Pam molesting Jenny

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I like your boring shit Tom ...obviously since I am the only one who ever comments! C'mon people quit lurking...it's nice to know that people care about your mediocre life ramblings! Although your grammar is pretty bad...it's "Jenny and I" ;)

Anonymous said...

the counter doesnt lie...LOTS of people look..nobody really comments..oh well..im sure im entertaining someone..at least a little bit