Friday, March 16, 2007

Trook

Only one more week till my birthday! It's going to be a good one this year too. It actually already is and it hasn't even happened. So my dad just decided to "give" me my mom's truck! It's worth about 15,000 and mines only worth about 8,000. It is a white Ford Lariat, all leather, captains chairs, new tuneau cover, etcetc. So that's exciting! Also my mom made me a quilt and pillowcases that I picked out myself. I'm going to pick it up on our way back from our Jasper/Edmonton trip next weekend. I still haven't recieved my bags of money from any of my blog readers. What's the dealio? Might go out for some drinks on Saturday with Jenny and her friend Pam and their friends. Should be fun. I just need to find myself a sitter.

I got Jaret's computer all hooked up for him last night and installed a wireless card for him so he has internet in his room now. I thought I had an extra mouse for him to use but I didn't so we had to borrow Ken's for now. I think I'll go down tonight and snag him some speakers, a mouse, and a mousepad from Staples.

No big plans tonight. Probably play some video games with Jaret. Be lazy and enjoy my days off with Jenna J.

Well that's enough crap for today. Gonna go try and find a picture of the truck I'm getting and post it here...then it's back to work...booooooo..oh this picture is as close to what I think it looks like as I could find..except mine will be white and it has a cover over the box.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HoolA! Thats sure a sweet ass deal u r gettin there! How could u say no eh? Sounds to me tho like u dont need nunna us readers moolah cause u got it goin on yourself there u!
...perhaps u should share your wealth with your blog readers so we arent jelous? hmmmmmmmm?

Sarah said...

sweet! lucky duck! I wish my mo would make me a quilt! Stop in for 5 minutes when you come to town and meet the kiddoes in real life!