Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Romantic Explosion


So we watched Borat on DVD last night. It was far from the best movie I've seen lately, although most of the movies I've seen lately suck arse, (ie: the number 23, road to tarabithia, pan's labyrinth) but there were some pretty funny parts. Hopefully the extra features make up for the mediocre movie. You are a genuine chocolate face, HIGH FIVE!!

Think I might go get my taxes done after work. Hopefully I get at least a $1000.00 bones or so. Then I can buy something I don't really need, or use it for another snowboard trip at the end of this month. My birthday is coming soon! **March 23rd** hint hint..if any of you need my address to send me money or money or maybe some money..just lemme know..well that's enough BS for now...outtie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try watchin the movie open water 2: adrift...when I watched it it kept makin me sit up cause it was intense at some parts...
Borat's best part was when he was at the table for dinner and he said people in his country would like her and her but not her so much! hahaha lmfao... I loved that part! the extra footage IS funny...

Sarah said...

I'll be sending you something for your birthday Tom....I'll give you a hint...remember that chain letter I sent you a couple of years ago? :)

who are all these anony-mouses?