Friday, June 1, 2007

Wild-erness


Only 8 more hours and we are heading out to Gregoire Lake! It is absolutely retardedly hot out today and it's susposed to stay that way all weekend. Got the truck all packed up and ready to go already. Just need to swing home after work and snag my boat and we're off. My friend from work was out there the other day and they caught 34 fish between a few of them. I hope Jenny & Jaret have that much luck too. I'm also going to bring my wakeboard so if I get the chance I'm going to be popping some tricks off the wake sooner then later. Weeee..wish me luck in not breaking my knees or face hahaha. Jenny is going to list her place for sale this Tuesday and we're hoping she can sell it soon and then she's moving in with us. Her place is costing her a fortune at the moment and she lives at my place right now anyways. Then we are going to find a new place together. Bye bye Paradise Road. Hope you all have a super wicked crazy awesome weekend. Don't barf too much on yourself, wear bugspray and sunblock and condoms, and don't forget to get your pets spayed or neutered. "Tom Barker"

No comments: