Wednesday, June 13, 2007


I think I might have mentioned it already but Jenny is moving in with me, well she basically lives with me anyways. But, her place is for sale now (MLS®: 50590280$492,500) and as soon as it sells I am ditching my place too and we are going to get a better place together. With a big garage for all our toys hehehe. We should have about 300,000 grand for a down payment so we should be able to get something decent for sure.

I'm going fishing tommorow!! My dad and I and one of his customers and a few of his buddies are all going fly in fishing up to Lake Athabasca for a few days. The fishing is phenomenal and the customer is paying for us. FREEBIE!! I'm sure it's at least 1500 dollars per person. I also just found out me and Jaret and his cousin Jordan are going quadding on the long weekend up to six lakes. Hopefully my buddy Josh is going to come and keep me company haha. I heard it's absolutely gorgeous up there.

Father's day is coming this Sunday don't forget to buy your papa something or give him a big hug or a card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was your fishing trip? Did you have a good Dad's Day?
Update your bloger and I wouldn't have to ask!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok i updated...dads day was nice and lazy..built a bbq and relaxed..