Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lakers



Back from Lake Athabasca. And not to happy about it. Our trip couldn't have been better, I wish we could have stayed there for another week. But at $2000.00 a head I don't think Mike Cardinal (Lakeshore contracting) would pay for that, as he already took 8 of us plus himself. Expensive trip. Wish I had his money ;) The biggest fish I caught was 31 lbs. and the biggest my dad got was about 36. I couldn't even keep track of how many fish we ended up getting. The scenery there was absolutely gorgeous. It kinda felt like we were in BC. Crystal clear water, wildlife everywhere, huge cliffs, huge fish, and the sun barely went down. I drank so much Thursday night that I was barfing off the boat on Friday morning..hahaha serves me right I guess.


We are starting to plan for our next trip already. Myself, Jenny, & JT and his grandparents and his cousin Jordan are all going to six lakes on the long weekend on our quads. Now I just gotta get my ass in gear & get Jenny's brakes adjusted on her quad this weekend. Should get some great pics on that trip as well. Just gotta pray for good weather again.


Other then that life couldn't be better. Jenny is a peach. Her and Jaret bought me a pimp chromed out bbq for fathers day (spoiled rotten) so I think I'm going to cook up some salmon on that tonight. Devirginize her :0 Oh and she died my hair black last night too. First time I've died my hair since highschool. It turned out perfect. I like it better then before. I look more punkrock now hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

owwwwww so u give new meaning to MR.BLACK eh?? hehehe lets see now...u arent allowed to tease your viewers u have to show too! and keep on bloggin it rocks!

Anonymous said...

a BBQ --- I Got a t-shirt. You have a nice wife and kid!! Greetings from NY. Nice Fish By The Way