Monday, June 25, 2007

Too busy


Wow busy week coming up. Last week of school too. I have to finish installing my dishwasher tonight (good luck). Then the guy from nufloors is coming tommorow to do a quote to redo my lino in the kitchen. Plus we have to pack for sixlakes cause we are leaving thursday, which happens to be the sameday they are coming in to do the floors!! We are also going meet Jenny's dad on Wednesday night and we have soccer on mondays and wednesdays. Then we have to pick up a tubtrailer to pull out to sixlakes. And go grocery shopping for the trip. I have to take a poop somewhere in there as well. hahahaha.



Least I only have to work 3 days this week. It's going to be a little too hectic for my liking. There is susposed to be a stag party for wayne aucion out at six lakes too. So if i can hunt them down I'll probably sneak over there for a couple seven beers :o Ok I'm too busy at work to think straight. Hope everyone has a wicked killer gnarly awesome sweet long weekend. Enjoy the sun and the beers.

2 comments:

michelle-my-bell said...

Wow, sounds busy. Good luck trying to find time to take that poop. You might have to skip a little facebook time at work and do it then. hahaha. Sorry, I'm not very good at trying to be funny on the computer.

Anonymous said...

cant get facebook at work :( or id probably be on it all day haha..