Sunday, January 14, 2007

Numero Uno

Thought I'd start up one of these fancy bodiddly dang blogs myself. Will give me a chance to show off all my skills. Nunchuk skills, skeet shooting skills, nintendo skills, you know all the important skills that the ladies seem to love. I have no idea really how this BLOG all works. If you somehow got to this page and you don't know me then you'll just have to read and look below and you can find out who tom is. If your my friend already, then what up! Anyways, I don't feel too much like typing right now so just look at a few pics and maybe someday I'll update the site again. I'm just going to post some random pics to get this thing kicked off. Chowda...




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Welcome to blog-dom....what took you so long? I knew you'd copy me eventually!