Friday, January 19, 2007

Sick Fook

3 days sick in a row. I think I got the aids!!! hahaha...I haven't taken 3 sick days in a row in years and thank god cause I feel like a big ol bag of fresh doodoo. Daytime TV is so great. So great that I'm doing laundry instead. No wonder stay at home parents get bored or restless cause damn Ellen & Days of Our Lives drives em crazy. So I spent most of the last 3 days on the couch. Thankfully JT hasn't caught it from me. yet.......I think we might go to an oil barons game tommorow night. Only been to one game there in like 5 years. I'm sure JT will have a good time. French fries, gravy, and fights! Well this is starting to gimme a headache I must go lay down like a little girlie man now. Here's a few more pics. Some recent some not. Just pictures. Everyone send me some potent cold drugs please!!





2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey! Those are my 2 favorite shows :P

Anonymous said...

Oh no not the aids!!! ;p
Days is good...
Now Dr.Phil what about him? hahah