Monday, January 22, 2007

too many pictures

Back to work. Still kinda sick. The nhl skills comp is tommorow, I think that should be good. I'm too lazy to write in proper sentences. Pilkey we are going to go play some hockey on Wednesday in Waterways bring your cute ass down and come be our target why dont ya? Still looking for a house, ie trailer in the Timberlea, Thickwood, Dickensfield area. Try finding anything decent under 400,000. So gay. Gotta go grocery shopping soon my fridge is runnin dry. MMM maybe I'll make some tacos. I think I get to work this Saturday! Lucky me. Jt will probably head down to my parents on the weekend so I'll probably have some time to go rippin on the sled and get a little tipsy and pass out at say 10:00? hahah im an old bastad! Haven't reallly taken any new video or pics lately so look at whatever I can find that is halfway interesting for now. Or go to a blog that is good instead of mine....lata

tom

ok i found way to many good pictures to post haha...check it ouuuttttt

i should just post this stuff on some webalbum instead like flikr or something..oh well...maybe ill do something like that instead of this writing crap hahaha





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMM tacos!! Make me hungry!! Did u guys go to the MOB game??

Sarah said...

You totally need to caption these pictures!

Anonymous said...

i think i might move this to a different site..something more friendly for pictures..ie flikr..then ill do captions or something..for now its "choose your own adventure!"