Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday

So me and Josh went sleddin/quaddin today. Went up the clearwater to the ski hill and went into the little lodge at the bottom and had a couple beers. Good little trip. Now some of you other bastads get a sled or a quad so you can get your lazy fat asses out of the house for once!!! That's a threat!! Was gorgeous out today. Last few hours before work again :( I uploaded a few more pics to Flikr today at around 7PM check em out if you want. DOn't got much to say. Watched the Oilers finally win on Saturday against LA with Sheryl and Chris & Caprice and watched a little bit of the Xgames snowboarding. Also if you havent seen the movie Little Miss Sunshine I highly recomend it..I thought it was friggin hilarious..totally messed up family hahaha...J.M. if your reading this congrats!! Hope you didn't get a black eye hahaha..sorry I know it's not funny...not much else going on..ken and brian and blair and the picketts all went to Banff this weekend the lucky bums...they're probably on the road as I type this..well time to go play with JT a bit before bed and tidy up my top of the line waterways trailer...nite everyone ..have a good week..hope you like my pics..maybe put a little smile or 2 or your faces...





2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am here reading your crap :P

Anonymous said...

I read yours all the time too..least that's 1 person